Ad Achkar is a Lebanese photographer and artist. He studied at Université Saint-Esprit de Kaslik gaining a Bachelor's Degree in Photography and completed a Masters of Arts in Media Spaces at University of Applied Sciences of Europe (Btk), Berlin.
Ad has participated in several collective exhibitions and has held two solo shows.
His projects include:
- BwO/CsO 2017. The Body without Organs and Skins (2017)
- Trivision/Division. Berlin (2016)
- Space Box (2016)
- One With Nature (2014)
- Behind the sea (2011)
- God Bless Our Home (2010)
Achkar's works have been exhibited at:
- LAB. 30,16. Augsburger Kunstlabor, Augsburg (2017)
- Academie Lounge, Berlin (2016)
- Ars Electronica, Linz (2016)
- The Story Of The Creative, New York (2013)
- Snap! Orlando, Florida (2012)
- Ayyam gallery, Dubai (2011)
- Le Palais de l'Unesco, Beirut (2010).